As the biggest money transfer provider worldwide, Western Union gives many ways to transfer money. By phone, website or mobile app one can send an international money transfer. Bank is not a good option to pay the amount overseas.
According to best customer experience,
- Transfer wise because of easy sign up process by Facebook or Google account. Americans in most states can send up to $1 million per transferto 58 countries through Transfer Wise’s website or mobile app. Transfers require bank accounts on both ends. It saves the payment and recipient information so one can quickly pull them up.
- Xoom makes it easy for online and mobile users to send money to 70 countries, with an emphasis on developing countries.One can deliver money to a foreign bank account or cash pickup location. In some countries Xoom serves, one can have money added to a mobile phone balance. Like Transfer Wise, Xoom stores the entire recipient’s information so one can send another transfer quickly.
Cheaper way of sending money,
- Transfer Wiseoffers some of the best exchange rates one can find. It uses midmarket rates, the same cheap rates that big banks use to exchange money among them. Banks and other providers generally profit by marking up the exchange rates they give consumers, but Transfer Wise generally avoids this.
- OFX doesn’t charge the fees at all, not even the minimum rates.
Fastest sending money overseas,
- Monograms the second largest money transferring money in the world. It has 200 countries and territories. Speed is another speciality of this. One can transfer money online and mobile transfers with a U.S. checking account or a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card. The maximum sent per transfer is $6,000 for most countries. Money Gram’s speed comes at a price.Exchange rates have a mark-up of roughly 1% to 6%, and sending fees for $1,000 range between $0 and $95 depending on where and how you transfer money.
- Xoom, owned by PayPal, can deliver transfers to destinations in minutes,whether they’re funded by bank account or debit or credit card. Delivery may take longer due to banking hours and time zones. The maximum is $10,000 per transfer for most countries surveyed.
Best Transfer Option:
Western Union is the biggest money transfer in the worldwide. Western Union gives the facility of different ways to transfer funds. One can send an international money transfer in person, by phone, website or mobile app. Pay by bank account, debit card, credit card or, for in-person transfers only, cash. Money is delivered to a bank account overseas or picked up as cash at more than 500,000 agent locations in rural and urban areas in more than 200 countries and territories.
Not all Western Union transfers are cheap or fast. Transfers between agent locations take minutes but this is to be more expensive. For transfers up to $1,000, fees range from $0 to $95 and exchange rates have markups from roughly 0% to 10%.